- Lightweight & Warm ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Attached hood, Zip opening, Side zip pockets & Inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, etc.
- Water-repellent coating; Stretch tap inside the cuffs and hem, good for wind protection
- Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for tourists
- Hand wash cold & dry cleaning & don’t twist dry. Please read the SIZE CHART we provide in the description
How to Wear it:
• This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that’s as warm as down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it’s thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
Where to Wear it:
• Multisport, Casual , Backcountry Skiing, Climbing, Snowsports, Traveling, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering,fishing
US XS : Length – 22.60″ Chest- 38.51″ Waist- 34.58″ Sleeve length- 16.11″
US S : Length – 23.58″ Chest- 40.09″ Waist- 36.16″ Sleeve length- 17.49″
US M : Length – 23.97″ Chest- 42.05″ Waist- 38.12″ Sleeve length- 18.08″
US L : Length -24.76″ Chest- 45.59″ Waist- 41.66″ Sleeve length- 19.26″
US XL : Length – 25.35″ Chest- 49.13″ Waist- 45.20″ Sleeve length- 21.81″
US 2XL: Length – 25.35″ Chest- 53.06″ Waist- 49.13″ Sleeve length- 23.38″
US 3XL: Length – 26.53″ Chest- 56.99″ Waist- 53.06″ Sleeve length- 25.15″
• Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent,No fabric softener.Squeeze out excess water gently,don’t wing , shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
• Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you cann’t feel any clumps of down.Excessive heat might damage down oils.
• Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing.Don’t store your jacket in a stuff sac.