Cyndi Dale’s The Subtle Body has become the go-to reference guide for anyone who wants to learn about the many varieties of energy healing. With The Subtle Body Practice Manual, she offers an equally valuable resource: a practical instruction manual for putting energy healing into action. Filled with lucid information, step-by-step guidance, diagrams, and key insights, here is an expansive how-to manual that covers practices from a vast range of holistic healing and energy medicine traditions, including:
- The six core energy techniques that every healer should know
- Energetic diagnosis practices to determine which kind of modality will be most effective for specific health issues
- Setting strong and flexible energetic boundaries, with special guidance for those in the healing professions
- Techniques for working with the subtle aspects of the body, emotions, and the subconscious mind
- Dozens of practices for healing through the chakras, the meridians, chi, breathwork, auric fields, sacred geometry, acupressure, music, and much more
As Cyndi Dale writes, all medicine is energy medicine―which is why subtle energy practices can be used to complement and enhance any approach to healing or self-care. Presented with Cyndi Dale’s thorough scholarship and clear writing style, The Subtle Body Practice Manual provides professionals and laypersons alike with an indispensible resource on the many varieties and applications of energetic care―so you can begin using these powerful practices in your own life.
List Price: $ 27.95
Price: $ 17.73
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- 6th Edition
The “Publication Manual” is the style manual of choice for writers, editors, students, and educators. Although it is specifically designed to help writers in the behavioral sciences and social sciences, anyone who writes non-fiction prose can benefit from its guidance. The newly-revised Sixth Edition has not only been rewritten. It has also been thoroughly rethought and reorganized, making it the most user-friendly “Publication Manual” the APA has ever produced. You will be able to find answers to your questions faster than ever before. When you need advice on how to present information, including text, data, and graphics, for publication in any type of format–such as college and university papers, professional journals, presentations for colleagues, and online publication–you will find the advice you’re looking for in the “Publication Manual.”
It provides invaluable guidance on all aspects of the writing process, from the ethics of authorship to the word choice that best reduces bias in language.
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 18.89
More Encyclopedia / Manual Products