- Special Features: Digital Plug Ready, Easy Change Pick-ups & Braid, Magnatraction, Working Xenon Effect Headlights and Working Rear Lights
- High Detail body and complete interior with driver figure
- Digital Plug Ready (DPR) cars – cars can be converted for use with our Digital range in under sixty seconds using the C8515 Digital Easy Fit Plug
This Lotus Evora GT4 competed in Lotus Cup Europe at Brands Hatch, 25th August 2013. It was driven by Thierry Verhiest of Lotus Thierry Verhiest.
List Price: $ 54.99
Price: $ 49.99
- This digital plug ready (DPR) car can be converted for use with the scalextric digital range in under 60 seconds using the C8515 digital plug
- The car features Xenon effect headlights, working tail lights, magnatraction and quick change pick ups
- High detail (super resistant) body and complete interior with driver figure
Ford RS200, Costa Braza 1986
DPR, Front/Rear Lights
The Scalextric model
Originally a 1984-86 4-Wheel Drive Group B Rally Car, the famous rally car from
Ford was extensively used in rallying and rallycross and can still be seen in
On the 20th February 1986 in Lloret de Mar, the 24th Rally Costa Brava started.
The three day rally, run on asphalt occasionally covered with gravel and snow,
saw 94 teams start the race. A high attrition rate saw 64 cars retire, including the
No.4, Group B, Ford RS200 of Antonio Zanini and Josep Autet.
Digital Plug Ready (DPR)
Working Xenon Effect Headlights
Working Rear Lights
Easy Change Pick-ups
List Price: $ 52.99
Price: $ 39.99