- Model – OCZ2G8004GK
- Capacity – 4GB (2×2048) Dual Channel
- Memory Technology – DDR2
- Form Factor – 240-Pin SODIMM
- Timing – CL 5-5-5-18 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
As part of OCZ Gold series, the PC2-6400 2GB modules deliver the performance and speed gamers require for today graphic-intensive DirectX 10 PC games. At 800MHz, the 2GB Gold Edition runs at 5-5-5 latency timings and offers unprecedented stability on the latest AMD and Intel platforms. As a Vista up-grader, the PC2-6400 4GB dual channel kit will provide maximum memory bandwidth and deliver the best possible gaming and productivity on Vista systems.
List Price: $ 100.99
Price: $ 99.95
- Memory capacity upgrade provides improved system performance and responsiveness
- Deliver all the productivity your PC has to offer with PNY Memory
- Compatible with PC2-5300 (667 MHz), PC2-4200 (533 MHz), and PC2-3200 (400 MHz) systems
- Helps prepare your PC for running Windows Vista
- Easy installation, Free 24-hour Technical Support, and Lifetime Warranty!
DDR2 is the next generation of DDR memory. DDR2 memory features faster speeds, greater bandwidth, lower power consumption and enhanced thermal performance. Although DDR2 modules are the same physical dimension as DDR modules, the plug-in connector configuration is different and as such DDR2 modules are not compatible with PCs requiring DDR modules, and vice-versa.PNY manufactures DDR2 memory upgrades rated at PC2-3200, PC2-4200, PC2-5300 and higher. They are compatible with desktop and notebook computers and processors including Intel’s Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, AMD’s Athlon and Sempron Socket AM2 processors, and others. PNY upgrade modules are compatible with systems from Apple, Compaq, DELL, Gateway, HP, IBM and over 5000 other systems.Boost the performance of your PC. PNY memory upgrades will prove to be an outstanding value now and in the future.
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 4.89