- Build a fully motorized, remote-controlled LEGO Technic RC Tracked Racer that drives forward or backward, left or right, and makes 360° turns while driving over large obstacles with ease!
- Includes 2 LEGO Power Functions medium motors, receiver, battery box, remote control, and includes uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th anniversary brick
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuild it into an RC Off-Road Truck
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- RC Tracked Racer is over 3″ high, 8″ long, and 6″ wide. RC Off-Road Truck is over 5″ high, 7″ long, and 6″ wide.
- 370 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 16 years old. Batteries not included
Spin, turn, clamber over obstacles and race at breakneck speed with this fully motorized, remote-controlled LEGO Technic RC Tracked Racer, featuring a lime-green, white and black color scheme with decorative stickers, driver’s cab with roll bars and 2 large tracks, each powered by 6 wheels. Drive forward or backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild to create an RC off-road truck.
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 86.99
- Build the highly detailed 2-in-1 model featuring an array of different motorized functions
- Includes LEGO Power Functions such as forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belt and rotating superstructure
- The largest LEGO Technic set every made
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16″ high, 28″ long and 11″ wide. Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 8″ high, 34″ long and 8″ wide, and over 12″ high with boom extended. Mine Truck measures over 3″ high, 7″ long and 3″ wide
- 3929 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 12 and 16
Enjoy building and operating this massive 2-in-1 Bucket Wheel Excavator construction toy, the largest LEGO Technic set to date! This awesome, meticulously detailed reproduction of a real-life mining excavator comes with a cool dark-blue and yellow color scheme and an array of authentic features and functions, including hand-railed walkways, huge tracks and a detailed cab. Switch on the included Power Functions motor and you can activate the conveyor belts, rotate the massive superstructure and maneuver the colossal machine into position. Then activate the boom to lower the gigantic, digging bucket wheel and convey the mined material to the waiting mine truck. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
List Price: $ 279.99
Price: $ 219.44
Find More Lego Technic Products