- Extreme performance micro RC car with hundreds of factory performance and custom options
- Hundreds of factory licensed racing and sports car body styles
- Includes many factory optional parts and a smooth but very powerful brushless motor
- Comes completely factory assembled – only requires a few minutes and 8 AA-size alkaline batteries to get running
- Backed by the longest lasting, most experienced RC manufacturer in the world with US service and customer support
The Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03S is the latest in a 15-year legacy of very unique 1/27-scale RC cars that began in 1999 and is still running strong today as the leader of the micro RC car category with millions of enthusiasts from around the world. The appeal of the Mini-Z is its small size and quality, hobby grade-construction and features. It features very fluid controls that proportionally respond to the driver’s every movement, delivering virtually seamless control of a vehicle that’s light years ahead of typical RC cars in terms of performance – to say nothing of the scale detail that rivals that of a die-cast car. The MR-03S features a wide variety of licensed racer and iconic sports car replica bodies that span decades of classic to modern performance cars. Numerous factory options are also available for the performance enthusiast who likes to modify and customize their car. Hundreds of body sets are available so you can change to a new style at any time without having to buy a new car. The Mini-Z can be the most simple or the most complex, tunable performance machine that can fit in your pocket. It’s all what you choose to make it. You can choose your own body style and factory accessories to make it unique, or you can simply open the package and start having fun. It’s up to you.This Anniversary Edition celebrates Kyosho’s 50 years in the RC business, making it the longest standing RC manufacturer in the world. At the same time, it also represents 15 years of Mini-Z production. This Limited Edition model includes a number of factory optional accessories for high-performance enthusiasts.
List Price: $ 419.99
Price: $ 337.77
- KT-19 Transmitter (control knobs: steering trim, steering D/R, light flashing speed)
- MR-03 Compatible chassis components
- Almost all optional parts for MR-03 can be used
- Light flashing speed control from the TX when optional light unit is installed
- Single action reversing with delay: No brake action required before reversing
The Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03S is the latest in a 15-year legacy of 1/27-scale RC cars that started back in 1999, and is still running strong today as the leader of the micro RC car category with enthusiasts from around the world. The appeal of the Mini-Z is its small size and its quality hobby-grade construction. It features very fluid controls that respond to the driver’s every movement. The MR-03S is light years ahead of typical RC cars in terms of performance and scale detail that rivals that of a die-cast car. The MR-03S features a wide variety of licensed racer and iconic sports car replica bodies that span decades of classic to modern performance cars. Numerous factory options are also available to modify the performance and customize the look of the car. No matter which body style you prefer, any Mini-Z car can be fitted with a wide range of optional bodies available. The pocket-sized Mini-Z can be the most simple or a complex, wildly tunable performance machine. It’s your choice.
This MR-03S is fitted with a factory-licensed version of the Subaru Impreza WRX KX1. This Subaru is one of the first to include a factory-installed LED lighting system, which includes headlights and taillights. The taillights can be set to flash at various rates as is popular in drifting competitions, or they can be adjusted to remain illuminated at all times. The tail lamps also connect to the transmitter and glow more brightly when the brakes are applied.
List Price: $ 239.99
Price: $ 168.60
Find More Mini Z Products