- Includes a “jewel” display case
- Includes replica wheels with appropriate offset for the designated chassis
- Display tires are included
- Display chassis allows the body to be left on display when not it use
- This is not an RC car – includes replacement body, wheels and tires only
The “Auto scale” trademark is one that represents a commitment to a level of quality and detail in RC bodies that exists nowhere else in the RC world. The Kyosho Auto scale bodies are built exclusively as replacement and optional bodies for the Kyosho Mini-Z line of cars. It features replicas of many iconic and historical racing vehicles, notable production performance machines, and even some esoteric “cult” cars across the spectrum. What they all share is a level of detail that includes a glossy coat of paint, along with details that is unmatched. All bodies use Kyosho’s patented body mounting system that uniquely allows each body to be fitted to different model Mini-Z cars (check product specifications to be sure it will fit your Mini-Z). Each Auto scale body set includes the body, unique from body mount, and replica wheels that are specific to that vehicle. Display tires are also included, which makes the Auto scale look as sharp as a diecast car, but it’s made for one of the most popular hobby-grade micro RC cars in the world the Kyosho Mini-Z.
The legendary C9 was first built in 1987. Its first two seasons were a little rough, but the third time was a charm as the C9 romped through the 1989 season winning all but one event to take the points championship with authority. The #63 car, the featured livery on the Mini-Z Auto scale body, won the 24 Hours of LeMans and set a top-speed record on the Mulsanne Straight of 247 mph! This Mini-Z body is a factory-authorized replica under official license from Daimler AG.
- Item no. MZP333S-B
- Fits Chassis Type: MR03W-LM
- Wheelbase: 102mm
- Front Wheel Offset: 2.7mm
- Rear Wheel Offset: 0.8mm
- Front Wheel Width: 8.5mm
- Rear Wheel Width: 11.0mm
- Bar Code: 4548565232826
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 61.32
- Ideal for Park Flyers; Get the same Du-Bro quality only in an itzy bitzy size
- Lightweight aluminum design
- Press fit our Mini E/Z Connector into a Mini Servo Arm for a secure and dependable fit
- Ideal for Park Flyers! Get the same Du-Bro quality only in an itzy bitzy size
Since 1959, the Broberg family has owned and operated DU-BRO Products, Inc. During that time, the company has grown from a single product, to 4 companies in three industries, offering more than 1,200 items. Innovation and reliability has been synonymous with DU-BRO for all these years and coupling that with great customer service and a knowledgeable, helpful staff, has made DU-BRO a staple line in all the industries they have taken on.
List Price: $ 5.99
Price: $ 0.37