- Eight Clarett Mic Pres – lots of gain, low noise and distortion, extra headroom for instruments – ‘Air’ effect switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre – dedicated phantom power, phase reverse, and high pass filters on every channel
- Exceptionally low latency over Thunderbolt – record and monitor with DAW plug-ins in real-time; precision digital 24/192 conversion and up to 119dB dynamic range – front panel metering, accessible monitoring including level control as well as dim and mute buttons
- Full I/O complement – 18-in/20-out, featuring S/PDIF, ADAT I/O, MIDI I/O, and word clock out – dual headphone outputs
- Included software – Focusrite Control software mixer, Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- Focusrite iOS Control now available – download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch; Mac and Windows compatible offering stable, reliable operation
Designed for the project studio that needs plenty of I/O, Focusrite’s 18-in, 20-out Clarett 8Pre combines eight newly-designed Clarett mic preamps with class-leading digital conversion, and extraordinarily low round-trip latency. The new Clarett mic pre offers superbly low noise and distortion, plus the switchable Air effect that models the sound of Focusrite’s renowned ISA transformer-based preamps. Instrument inputs offer extended headroom to suit the loudest guitar pickup, while gain controls employ a special law that makes changes smoother and more precise. For easy access even when rack mounted, the compact (1U) Clarett 8Pre includes combination mic/line/instrument inputs on the front panel. Also on the front panel are two independently controlled headphone outputs with enough level to drive even high impedance headphones to provide suitable monitoring levels. The Clarett 8Pre includes precision Focusrite digital audio conversion with up to 118dB (A/D) / 119dB (D/A) dynamic range. This is combined with an astonishingly low round-trip latency – making it possible to monitor recordings in real time via effects plugins on the DAW such as reverberation. The metering and monitoring panel provides ten 6-segment LED meters covering analog and digital inputs and monitor levels, with a monitor level control knob plus mute and dim buttons. Word Clock output is provided, allowing the Clarett 8Pre to provide the master clock for the system. A new software mixer, Focusrite Control, is easily configured for monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, it offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Every Clarett also includes the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware. Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Please note: the Clarett 8Pre requires a Thunderbolt enabled PC with Windows 8.1 or higher or a Mac with OS X 10.9 or higher.
List Price: $ 999.99
Price: $ 799.00
- Contains high quality condenser microphone, referencing headphones, and Scarlett XLR mic cable
- Audio interface includes 2 high-quality Focusrite microphone preamps; unique LED indicator halos
- Included Software – Cubase LE 6, Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite, Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Bass Station soft-synth, Loopmasters samples
- 24-bit performance at up to 96kHz sampling, minimum 105dB dynamic range on record and 102dB on playback
- USB powered portable package; Kensington lockable
Everything you need to make professional recordings on your Mac or PC, all in one box. Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack includes the compact Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, studio-quality closed-back headphones, and all the cables and software you need to start recording with a computer. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett 2i2 Studio now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. It takes only minutes to set up for the first time, then just plug straight in and start recording.
List Price: $ 113.99
Price: $ 113.99
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps – 6 inputs and 6 outputs and 2 headphone outputs with separate level controls
- High quality 24bit 96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels and large main monitor control
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8/Windows 7 or higher
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 6 In/6 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface With Two Focusrite Mic Preamps
Two award-winning mic preamps in an attractive anodized aluminum chassis.
The Scarlett 6i6 is a 6 in/6 out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award-winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer or iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required with iPad). Housed in an attractive anodized aluminum unibody chassis, the interface not only sounds fantastic but looks great too. And it’s solid enough to withstand the impact sustained by a mobile recording rig.
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is great for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls so multiple recording artists can listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
The outer case is a tough aluminum extrusion, which protects the components inside. There is a large main monitor control knob as well as two dedicated gain knobs for each mic input, each with two color ‘gain halos’ which light up green to indicate that sound is detected, and red if the level is too high. Both mic inputs can be switched between instrument, line and microphone, and a pad can be switched-in to cope with high-level inputs.
The Scarlett 6i6 features all of the analog and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording. There is no need for breakout cables–every analog input and output has a dedicated socket. The Scarlett 6i6 also includes two headphone mixes so the engineer and the artist can both listen to the mix levels they need.
Scarlet MixControl provides a 6 x 6 DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4ms latency.
Inside the box you’ll find an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite (available via online download), as well as Focusrite’s Scarlett plug-in suite and the Red 2 & Red 3 PlugIn Suite (AAX/AU/VST) upon registration of interface. Compatible with all major DAWs, Scarlett plug-in suite provides EQ, Compression, Gate and Reverb-essential tools for polishing your mix.
The Focusrite Scarlett series comes in a range of interface configurations. Use the chart to the left to compare models and find the right Scarlett for your recording needs.
List Price: $ 174.99
Price: $ 169.99
More FOCUSRITE Products