- Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm Drivers, delivering even power response across all frequencies
- CNC milled non-resonant full metal body construction, with anodized duralumin for the back half, and stainless steel for the front half.
- Ergonomic offset nozzle design, with small rounded on-ear driver housing and shallow in-ear nozzles, ensuring long term wearing comfort.
- High purity OFC copper, intertwined with 250D Kevlar fiber strands, ensuring superior sonics as well as great strain resistance and longevity.
The diaphragm is the heart of sound production for FiiO EX1 in-ear monitor, determining the sound quality to a great extent. Utilizing titanium, a material that is light weight with high sound conduction speed, yet several times stiffer than steel, we have been able to design a full range dynamic driver around this material, pushing breakup frequency above the audible range, thus ensuring clear and smooth high frequency production.
Duralumin and Stainless Steel Housing
All components of the earphone housing are precision CNC milled, with anodized duralumin for the back half, and stainless steel for the front half. The unique beehive tuning ports are precisely sized and positioned to deliver the desired sound tuning properties. The metal body assembly is designed to suppress resonance, preserving superior transient response for lifelike reproduction of live sound.
Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm Driver
Delivering even power response across all frequencies, and a natural yet energetic sound, the titanium diaphragm can handle high power without distortion while preserving exemplary transient response far superior to traditional dynamic driver diaphragms.
Kevler Reinvorced Cable
The EX1 headphone cable consists of 42 strands of high purity OFC copper, intertwined with 250D Kevlar fiber strands, ensuring superior sonics as well as great strain resistance and longevity. The outer sheathing is composed of medical-grade TPE for minimum microphonics and maximum bio-compatibility (avoiding skin allergies)
The EX1 employs an ergonomic offset nozzle design, with small rounded on-ear driver housing and shallow in-ear nozzles, ensuring long term wearing comfort. Since correct selection of eartips is crucial for comfort and sound quality, the EX1 comes with several sets of eartips in different sizes and designs to let you find the best fit, both physically and sonically.
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 65.00
- Dynamic speaker systems with powerful neodymium magnets ensure outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise of up to 20 dB
- Extremely durable housing and rugged, interchangeable cable
- Sleek ergonomic design of ear-canal phones
- Manual Language – English
The IE 80 features high-fidelity stereo sound and high noise attenuation with an enhanced design. Encased in a brushed metal housing and rugged, interchangeable cable, it is built for maximum robustness and flexibility. The IE 80 also features unique technology that enables sound tuning of bass response. A world of premium audio awaits your discovery.
- Dual Density Silicone Ear Tips
- High Quality Silicone
- Includes Seven Pairs of Medium Size
- Includes Stainless Steel Ear Tip Holder
Seven pairs of medium silicone ear tips for use with in-ear headphones. Includes stainless steel ear tip holder.
Each replacement dual density ear-tip is constructed for optimum noise isolation; soft silicone outer provides a comfortable, secure fit and keeps external noise out, while firmer silicone inner creates a tighter seal to prevent sound leakage.
Fits RHA MA150, MA200, MA350, MA450i, MA600, MA600i, MA750 and MA750i in-ear headphones and other in-ear headphones with a sound pipe of ~5mm.
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 24.95