- Harvest your field and enjoy tons of possibilities for developing your farm after planting a huge variety of crops
- Diversify your agricultural activities with woodcutting or animal husbandry
- Evolve your farm in massive environments with immersive visual effects
- Use and drive faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AgCo’s most respected brands: Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, and Challenger
- New map, new tractors, new animals to breed, and tons of new gameplay features.plus more to be revealed
Farming Simulator 17 is loaded with fresh surprises and enhanced features. Take on the challenging world of a modern day farmer by engaging in everyday activities such as planting and harvesting crops, selling produce in a dynamic marketplace, woodcutting, and more. You decide how you want to manage and grow your farm in a huge, open world! As your farming career progresses, you’ll take control of over one hundred real-world farming vehicles and machines. With deep, immersive gameplay, a large open environment, and a giant fleet of vehicles, Farming Simulator 17 is the most exciting and rewarding farming simulation ever created!
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 29.99
- Midway features 36 scenarios ranging from small 10-minute actions covering a specific air attack to 12+ hour scenarios covering full fleet actions with dozens of ships and hundreds of aircraft.
- Includes the historical carrier battles of the Eastern Solomon’s, Santa Cruz and the Philippine Sea, as well as a hypothetical IJN-USN confrontation at Pearl Harbor.
- The larger actions lend themselves to multi-player actions with several commanders on each side dividing available forces between them.
- Gamers can use LAN & Internet live play, or play against the computer AI.
- Minimum Requirements – Pentium 1GHz or greater, 512MB RAM, 1GB Hard Drive, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
For six months following its surprise attack on the American fleet at Pearl Harbor, the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) had dominated the war in the Pacific. But 4 June 1942 would see the tide turn, with three US Navy (USN) aircraft carriers waiting in ambush for the IJN near a tiny atoll whose name would become immortalized in history: Midway.
Naval Campaigns: Midway covers not only this action but also other major carrier battles of World War Two, including Midway, Pearl Harbor, Coral Sea, Eastern Solomon’s, Santa Cruz and Philippine Sea.
The previous three titles in the Naval Campaigns series examined various surface actions in detail from World Wars One and Two, but with the addition of aircraft the complexity of the battles increases drastically. Now, players must not only maneuver their fleets, but also conduct air operations. This means dealing with search results, wind direction and speed, and coordinating multiple carriers and their air wings. This is a true challenge for any naval commander.
Midway features the familiar Naval Campaigns interface with its real-time environment that can be paused or run up to 10x normal speed. 19 different landmasses are included to model a wide variety of actions. Historical and hypothetical OOB’s are also in the game giving plenty of material for would-be scenario designers to exercise their skills.
List Price: $ 34.98
Price: $ 30.95
Find More Pc Game Windows Simulation Products