- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360, Wii U (unencrypted HDMI), Compact size and easy setup. Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD, Quick Start Guide, USB cable, HDMI cable, PlayStation 3 cable, Component adapter
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30,
- Advanced H.264 Encoding
- Flashback Recording Feature, Share on YouTube, Facebook & Twitter
Elgato Game Capture HD enables you to record PlayStation or Xbox gameplay to a Mac or PC and share it with your friends and fans. With advanced hardware H.264 encoding, you can capture in stunning HD quality, while keeping the file size low. The gameplay is passed through to the TV via HDMI – in pristine quality, without delay.
List Price: $ 149.95
Price: $ 121.51
- Beautiful polished user interface with smarter navigation and menu
- Larger easy-to-read cards brings the action closer
- Smarter game logic keeps the stakes high
The #1 selling card game for your PC and Mac just got better!
Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
Processor: Pentium IV 2.4GHz processor or faster
RAM: 512MB RAM (1GB RAM for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
Hard Disk: 3GB free hard drive space
Video Card: 64MB VRAM (Intel GMA chipsets supported)
Additional Requirements: 1024×768 16-bit color display, keyboard, mouse.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 13.29