- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm / Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode. / Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount. / Lens Control: I ris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI. / Total Video Ouput: 1 x SDI / SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G. / Optical SDI: Supports optional SMPTE optical module.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR , phantom power. / Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone jacks (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 12G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16. / Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60 / Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94 and 2160p60
The Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K is the live broadcast camera that’s ready for multi camera Ultra HD production today. Featuring a massive 10″ viewfinder, MFT lens mount, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections, 12G-SDI and user upgradeable optical fiber connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable! The advanced 4K model is switchable to 1080 HD, that means you can work in HD today and you’re always ready for Ultra HD production.
List Price: $ 1,695.00
Price: $ 1,695.00
More Blackmagic Design Camera Products