- Backyard Baseball 2003 was released on June 2, 2002 on the PC, with Mike Piazza of the New York Mets as the cover athlete.
- This game features 31 pros and 30 Backyard kids as well as the Create-A-Player.
- Mr. Clanky is also featured in this game, but you have to win the World Series in Season mode to unlock him.
Get out of the stands and on to the field as your favorite MLB players (as children) go head-to-head for the pennant.See if you have what it takes to create a winning baseball team with Backyard Baseball 2003. Pick from 30 Backyard Kids or kid versions of 30 pro players, choose your field, and position your players. You direct all the action on the field, track player and team stats, and earn pitching and batting power-ups to light up the scoreboard. It’s the chance of a lifetime to play with pros in your own backyard.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 6.00
New adventures await your Sims on the sunny shores and beneath the glistening water of an island paradise! From exploring the tropical isles to creating a five-star resort experience, your Sims can decide to embark on an unforgettable journey or make themselves a new home in this new utopia. Nautical Sims can even take the helm of fully customizable houseboats and set sail between islands! If your Sims would rather be in the water than on it, they can snorkel and scuba dive their way through the ocean. Who knows, they might uncover sunken treasure or befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims PC franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in sea, your Sims will reap the benefits of their own island paradise.
- Set sail for adventure. Be it by paddleboat or speedboat, your Sims can now leave port to discover new lands and explore like never before, from inter-island travel to discovering their own uncharted island. Landlubbers need not apply!
- Build and run a five-star resort. Create a family-friendly resort of waterslides and buffet tables, a romantic retreat dotted with minimalist cottages, or a singles resort featuring multiple pool bars where Sims can mingle and flirt. Choose and fine-tune your amenities, set your prices, and wait for the reviews—and Simoleons—to pour in. The higher your star rating, the more popular your resort will be!
- Life is a beach. See what surprises await under the sea as your Sims build their skills in snorkeling/scuba diving. Your Sims may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover sunken or buried treasure.
- Boat sweet boat. Whether your Sims love the water or are just prone to wanderlust, a houseboat may be the perfect abode. Houseboats are fully customizable and can be moored at any open port, so if your Sims tire of the view, relocate to a new locale!
- New ways to build. New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that’s partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats, and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!
Limited Edition Content:
The Island Survival pack equips your Sims with the necessities to scrape together an existence on a deserted island, fashion a makeshift home on a floating barge, build and escape to a minimalist retreat in the middle of the ocean—or enjoy these back-to-basic pieces in the comfort of civilization! With more items than any previous Limited Editions from The Sims 3, your Sim will have everything they need to sport that island survival look, from tattered togs to shipwreck-inspired furnishings. With the Island Survival Pack, your Sims will be ready to simplify their lives in an island paradise!
- The stories of paradise lost…and found – From telling the tale of your Sims stranded at sea to decorating an austere stilted home, you can build and play out new stories that show off a different side of island paradise.
- Bring the island into your Sim’s home –Furnish their homes with one-of-a-kind shipwrecked-chic items. Your Sims can drift off to a perfect night’s sleep in a canopy bed, made of repurposed driftwood.
- More Limited Edition content than ever before – packed full of clothing, furniture, and décor options that will allow you to extend the way you play with your own island paradise.
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate.
Origin client requires Mac 10.6.8 or higher.
||Intel Core Duo Processor
||At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games. *9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
||ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
||Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.99