- High-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-up and USB output that connects directly to your computer
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input
- Includes a USB cable, adapter cables, and Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs
- Forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button
- Three speeds – 33/45/78 rpm; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control; removable hinged dust cover
Audio-Technician’s AT-LP120-USB direct-drive, high-torque professional turntable is perfect for DJs and other music enthusiasts, especially in an era that many would call “post vinyl,” when it’s no longer the norm for audio/video receivers or even integrated amplifiers to offer a dedicated phono input. Connect the Audio Technical ATLP120 to your computer to digitize your old LPs (laptop not included). It also includes a selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and a USB output that connects directly to your computer-perfect for digitizing your old LPs to high-quality MP3 or FLAC files for playback from your computer. USB cable and adapter cables are included, along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
List Price: $ 299.00
Price: $ 299.00