- Contrast color 3-Stripes, heel patch and tongue badge
- Eco-friendly materials inside and out for sustainability
Famous for over five decades, the Adidas Originals Samba celebrates its vintage construction this season. New colors are featured on the 70’s Samba-inspired upper, with Trefoil branding for freshness on a perennial favorite. The upper is constructed of suede and is completed with a rubber outsole.
List Price: $ 65.00
Price: $ 65.00
- Increases visual comfort. Our ploarized lens technology is designed to eliminate reflective glare and to protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Enhances visual clarity and contrast when exposed to reflective objects such as sunlight, water, snow, pavement, sand etc.
- Reduces eyestrain and eye fatigue by eliminating the frequent adjustments that the eyes must make when exposed to changing glare intensities. Conveys colors faithfully by passing light through 7 layers of filtration
- Precision – Decentered Lenses. By shifting the lens focal point from the geometric center to a point along its radial curve that serves as the optical center, our lenses offer clear-wrap frame styles while maintaining optically perfect, distortion-free vision
- Lens width: 51 mm, Lens height: 35 mm, Bridge: 20 mm, Arm: 137 mm
Health and Style Combined In Mambo Shades Sunglasses
When we introduce a new line, it is with you in mind. Our sunglasses designs are not only a modern take on timeless classic fashion but also follow strict quality, safety and health codes that exceeds the United States F.D.A. directives. Our sunglasses and packaging are made from recycled materials and are safe for the environment.
Why Mambo Shades?
Mambo Shades sunglasses frames are made of light yet durable materials to provide seamless long periods of usage. Most of our lenses feature a lens coating that’s smudge-resistant, moisture repellent, oil, and sun lotion repellent and provide scratch resistance greater than a standard uncoated polycarbonate lens.
Our lenses are made of light, strong and shatter resistant polycarbonate that exceed international standards for impact resistance. Mambo Shades lenses achieve a superior level of optical clarity through higher-grade materials and precision lens molding.
How Does a Polarized Lens Work?
Polarized lenses are all about eliminating glare. Glare caused by direct light from a single object such as sunlight, water, snow, pavement, sand etc. Our polarized lenses technologies designed to eliminate reflective glare and protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Our polarized lens will protect you from eyestrain and eye fatigue. We are committed to making your day in the outdoors safe and more enjoyable. We are committed to making your day in the outdoors safe and more enjoyable.
List Price: $ 49.95
Price: $ 24.97
Related Samba Products